How to download your e-book
Place your order on our website, and you will receive a unique code to redeem one copy of Integrated Tactical Planning. Click here for the instructions on how to download.
Integrated Tactical Planning (ITP) is an essential process for regularly re-aligning product, demand, and supply plans in the short term, thereby giving the Executive team the confidence that operational activities are being well managed, unless they formally hear otherwise. This cross-functional re-planning process is vital to responding to change, increasing competitiveness, and reducing costs. Integrated Tactical Planning: Respond to Change, Increase Competitiveness and Reduce Costs helps senior executives devote more time to strategy and other value-added activities by deploying ITP practices throughout their organization.
Written by the leadership team at Oliver Wight, one of the world’s most respected firms for effectively integrating business processes and improving business outcomes, this authoritative resource offers a contemporary view of the processes, behavior change methods, and new technology for implementing ITP processes. Throughout the text, the authors share business-proven concepts, define fundamental terms, and provide real-life examples of how Integrated Tactical Planning has been applied in various industries and businesses. Clear and accurate chapters cover essential topics including strategy alignment, product and demand plan execution, supply scheduling, performance improvement, and more. Presenting the information necessary to get an organization started on its Integrated Tactical Planning journey, this book:
- Describes how to manage and align product portfolio changes and new products within a single management process.
- Explains the mechanisms and behavioral requirements for an organization to successfully execute Integrated Tactical Planning.
- Offers methods for improving reaction time and cost-effectively responding to changes in Demand and Supply.
- Reviews different design and deployment strategies, structures and roles, and the key ITP elements such as process definition and sustainability
- Features a comprehensive case study that details the challenges and results experienced by an Oliver Wight client company that implemented Integrated Tactical Planning.
Integrated Tactical Planning: Respond to Change, Increase Competitiveness and Reduce Costs is a must-have book for senior executives, leaders, managers, and planners at organizations of any size across all industries.
"Highly recommend reading this, especially if your company has a monthly S&OP/IBP-process or if you have any kind of weekly planning process or are planning to implement one. What I like about Oliver Wight's approach and about this book is that it gives you holistic view on how to build a short term cross-functional planning process and why you should build it in a certain way." - Timo Rantala, Head of Integrated Business Planning at Tikkurila
This title is also available in hardback format.
Click here for standard delivery details